6084: Quality Control Technician/SupervisorLocation: Rocky Mountain Region • Category: Asphalt Producers, Jobs • Type: Permanent • Salary: $50K-$65K
POSITION DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Asphalt Production
- Performs routine duties to complex field observations for the purpose of verifying conformance to construction plans and specifications.
- Testing and inspection of road construction materials, including but not limited to: Hot Mix Asphalt, Aggregates and Field Density.
- Analysis of test data and takes corrective action to prevent non-conforming products.
- Documents test results and maintains testing equipment.
- Lab Testing.
- Responsible for proper procedures, accurate computations and reporting of all findings throughout the day.
- Proactively ensures the asphalt operations organization communicates clearly both with customers and other team members to maximize quality and efficiency.
- Reporting. Responsible for reviewing KPI’s and quality control reports.
If you have interest in this position, contact Bannon Dencler in confidence:
- Email: Continue reading for contact information
- Phone: 610-437-5040
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”