488: Project ManagerLocation: IN, Indianapolis • Category: Bridge Construction, Heavy Civil Construction, Jobs • Type: Permanent • Salary: $75, 000 - $95,000 DOE
- Mid-Size Heavy Highway/Bridge Contractor is currently searching for a Project Manager.
- Candidates should have DOT and Structures Experience.
- Work is completed in Indiana and surrounding states.
- B.S. Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree
- DOT and Structures experience required
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage and schedule for construction of middle to large size DOT/bridge projects.
- Monitor and determine scheduling, production, labor and equipment.
- Prepare for precon meetings and coordinate subcontractors.
- Verify appropriate change orders.
- Maintain budgets and overall job costs
If interested in this position, contact Michael Restino in confidence at:
- Phone: 610-437-5040 x107 / Fax: 610-437-9650
- E-mail: Continue reading for contact information
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”