557: Plant ManagerLocation: Missouri • Category: Aggregate Producers, Construction Materials, Jobs, Mining & Industrial Minerals • Type: Permanent • Salary: TBD
Responsible for the management of a 500,000 ton underground limestone operation.
Lead and manage all safety efforts at the plant as well as site planning, pit development, quality control and maintenance functions.
Additional responsibilities include capital expenditure management, asset protection, financial evaluation, budgeting and cost control, environmental, personnel and community relations initiatives.
Ensure compliance with company mandated safety, ethical, and environmental policies, programs and guidelines as well as regulatory compliance.
Lead a management team and group of employees and provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (preferably Mining or Civil) or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of plant management experience at a high-volume aggregate operation
- 5+ years of underground mine experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of MSHA regulations and possess a strong personal commitment to safety
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact effectively with internal and external (vendors and contractors) individuals
- Strong leadership skills; possess the ability to lead, manage and motivate; have a proven track record for creating employee ownership of safety, production and quality
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you have interest in this position, contact Stephen S. Stauffer in confidence:
- Email: Continue reading for contact information
- Phone: 610-437-5040
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”