482: Senior BuyerLocation: Midwest • Category: Jobs, Metals & Steel Industries, Metals Recycling • Type: Permanent • Salary: $85k - $100k+
- Purchase non-ferrous scrap from existing industrial accounts and suppliers.
- Solicit and develop new industrial, dealer, and supplier accounts in designated region.
- Purchase materials in accordance with Company policies, and federal, state and local environmental regulations.
- Develop new customers for future profitable growth and expansion.
- Follow markets and market trends, to advise customers in timely fashion of changes occurring regarding pricing.
- Resolve issues regarding pricing quality, and other items with both external and internal customers.
- Monitor gross margin reports and ensure pricing and purchases allow for attainment of budgeted goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Business or other related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Metals Recycling industry.
- Knowledge of non-ferrous scrap.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details.
Candidates that possess the basic qualifications of the position are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume as a MS Word attachment to Continue reading for contact information with the following subject line “Non-Ferrous Buyer”. Candidates that do not possess the basic qualifications stated above will not be considered.
If interested in this position, contact Michael Hendricks in confidence at:
- Phone: 610-437-5040 x103 / Fax: 610-437-9650
- E-mail: Continue reading for contact information
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”