403: Maintenance ManagerLocation: Southeast • Category: Aggregate Producers, Construction Materials, Frac Sand, Jobs • Type: Permanent • Salary: $60k - $85k
1.2 million TPY sand and gravel operation seeks an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee all aspects of plant maintenance. This position will oversee a maintenance staff of four.
- Maintains equipment/facilities in working order and proactively addresses and reacts to needs of both equipment and facility.
- Ensures safe work practices and equipment are used at all times and that documentation, inspections, and current practices are in accordance with company H&S policies, OSHA and other regulatory guidelines. In addition, provides a safe environment for all employees, customers, and visitors.
- Monitors safety program to reduce accident frequency within department, implements new safety ideas/procedures, and sets and monitors new goals for safety.
- Coordinates, sets up, schedules, and manages major projects: labor, equipment, materials, tools, etc.
- Inspects ongoing projects.
- Monitors departmental activities to ensure accomplishment of established goals to reduce costs and improve operating efficiency.
- Manages preventative maintenance program.
- Monitors downtime and equipment breakdowns for opportunities to improve preventative maintenance and equipment reliability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3+ years aggregate plant maintenance experience.
- Good computer and office equipment skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to obtain and evaluate data about equipment and how to use that information.
- Ability to work under heavy pressure.
Candidates that possess the basic qualifications of the position are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume as a MS Word attachment to Continue reading for contact information with the following subject line “Maintenance Manager”. Candidates that do not possess the basic qualifications stated above will not be considered. Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, females and veterans are encouraged to apply.