368: Heavy Equipment Fleet ManagerLocation: Florida • Category: Grading & Earthwork, Heavy Civil Construction, Jobs, Utility Contractors • Type: Permanent • Salary: $85k +
- Excellent and challenging career opportunity for a Fleet Manager.
- We are looking for a solutions-oriented individual to lead our Fleet operations and work directly with the owners, VP’s and Project Managers to positively impact our nationwide operations.
- We offer energizing and challenging work environment and a well-run equipment shop represented by some of the best technicians, mechanics and drivers out there.
- Beginners who have a Degree in Fleet or Equipment management, Business management or Construction management are welcome to apply.
- We are looking for someone smart and ambitious; someone who can quickly learn the company’s systems and processes.
The ideal candidate for the Fleet Manager position will:
- Embrace challenging projects and situations. Adapt to changes quickly and inspire others.
- Enjoy working in high-energy and fast-paced business environment.
- Quickly learn systems and processes and respect the established procedures.
- Build productive and long-lasting relationships with our suppliers and vendors.
- Take charge and act proactively to remain in control of the Fleet operations.
- Assume ownership of the Fleet operations success.
- Lead others by example and sets the pace.
- Follow through on assignments.
- Perform well under pressure and demanding schedules.
- Recognize and solve issues effectively and quickly.
If you have interest in this position, contact Bannon Dencler in confidence:
- Email: Continue reading for contact information
- Phone: 610-437-5040
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”