605: Equipment ManagerLocation: Midwest • Category: Asphalt Paving, Bridge Construction, Civil Contractors, Concrete Paving, Grading & Earthwork, Heavy Civil Construction, Utility Contractors • Type: Permanent • Salary: $90,000 - $130,000
- Large Heavy Civil Contractor Located in the Midwest is Currently Searching for an Equipment Manager.
- Individual will be Responsible for an Equipment Asset Base of $30 Million and will Manage 4 Mechanics.
- Position will Report Directly to Company President.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Work closely with Company President to Develop and Manage Equipment Budget
- Manage Shop and Field employees
- Responsible for Equipment Purchases and Negotiating Rental/Lease Agreements
- Develop and Coordinate Maintenance Programs
- Prioritize Repair work by Consulting with Field and Shop Personnel
- Manage and Grow Vendor Relationships
If interested in this position, contact Michael Restino in confidence at:
- Phone: 610-437-5040 x107 / Fax: 610-437-9650
- E-mail: Continue reading for contact information
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”