60: Foreman/Assistant Plant ManagerLocation: Midwest • Category: Aggregate Producers, Construction Materials, Jobs • Type: Permanent • Salary: TBD
- Effectively manage all aspects of the processing plant (surface and underground), wash plant, stockpiling functions, customer load-out, and maintenance at a high volume (1.5M TPY) underground limestone operation.
- Responsibilities include planning, scheduling and managing all functions at the mine in accordance with company programs, policies, and guidelines as well as government agencies.
- Lead a group of employees with strong ownership of safety, quality and production with an emphasis on employee development and environmental stewardship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining or Civil Engineering or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of mine management experience at a high volume operation, preferably with underground mining experience
- Possess superior knowledge of, personal commitment to, and a proven attitude towards safety regulations and goals
- Solid understanding of impact crushers, screening equipment, mobile equipment, plant optimization and quality control
- Strong people skills and capable of developing and maintaining good relationships with a large number of managers and employees
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple tasks with strong planning skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If interested in this position, contact Stephen S. Stauffer in confidence:
- Phone: 610-437-5040 x102 Fax: 610-437-9650
- E-mail: Continue reading for contact information
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”