558: DispatcherLocation: North Dakota • Category: Construction Materials, Jobs, Ready Mix Concrete • Type: Permanent • Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Ensure a safe working environment and oversee daily production; manage the flow of scheduled orders and trucking logistics for a shipping area within a central dispatch environment.
- assists in hiring, training and motivating employees toward accomplishing divisional goals and objectives.
- Endeavor to create and enforce a positive culture of safety and stewardship.
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate governmental regulations.
- Coordinate production activities to achieve corporate profitability and sales objectives.
- Assist in compliance of corporate QC/QA policies as applied to the assigned area.
- Ensure strict compliance with safety, health, environmental, employment, management, and other company policies, procedures, and principles established by government agencies and Corporation
- Proficient with Command Batch and Command Alkon dispatch software (REQUIRED – NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Review orders in the system for proper mix design, travel times, VAP needs, and correct start times, and job or customer specific needs.
- Ensure the efficient movement of trucks between assigned plants within a shipping area while effectively communicating with other dispatchers in order to meet the needs of entire market area.
- Maximize profitability by supporting corporate sales goals and marketing initiatives.
- Support compliance with corporate QC/QA policies.
- Assist with maintaining proper plant inventory to manage customer demand.
- Maintain confidentiality with privileged information.
- Present favorable company image and communicate effectively to customers and employees.
If you have interest in this position, contact Stephen S. Stauffer in confidence:
- Email: Continue reading for contact information
- Phone: 610-437-5040
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”