5927: DispatcherLocation: ND • Category: Construction Materials, Ready Mix Concrete • Type: Permanent • Salary: $40k to $65k
Ensure a safe working environment and oversee daily production; manage the flow of scheduled orders and trucking logistics for a shipping area within a central dispatch environment; assists in hiring, training and motivating employee’s toward accomplishing divisional goals and objectives. Endeavor to create and enforce a positive culture of safety and stewardship. Ensure compliance with all appropriate governmental regulations. Coordinate production activities to achieve corporate profitability and sales objectives. Assist in compliance of corporate QC/QA policies as applied to the assigned area.
1. Ensure strict compliance with safety, health, environmental, employment, management, and other company policies, procedures, and principles established by government agencies and Corporation
2. Proficient with Command Batch and Command Alkon dispatch software (REQUIRED – NO EXCEPTIONS)
3. Review orders in the system for proper mix design, travel times, VAP needs, and correct start times, and job or customer specific needs.
4. Ensure the efficient movement of trucks between assigned plants within a shipping area while effectively communicating with other dispatchers in order to meet the needs of entire market area.
5. Maximize profitability by supporting corporate sales goals and marketing initiatives
6. Support compliance with corporate QC/QA policies
7. Assist with maintaining proper plant inventory to manage customer demand.
8. Maintain confidentiality with privileged information
9. Present favorable company image and communicate effectively to customers and employees
Please contact: Stephen Stauffer (Continue reading for contact information) for additional information