6210: Chief EstimatorLocation: Northeast United States • Category: Jobs, Metals & Steel Industries, Steel Fabrication & Erection • Type: Permanent • Salary: $90 to $110K
POSITION DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with structural and miscellaneous steel fabrication needed.
- Quantifies number of hours to fabricate structural steel and miscellaneous metals.
- Determines installation schemes to establish crew sizes and duration.
- Evaluates all contract documents.
- Post bid negotiations with client and sales to determine final scope of work.
- Assists Project Management with pricing issues on project revisions.
- Project Management experience preferred, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If interested in this position, please contact Richard Stauffer in confidence:
- United Employment Associates, LLC
- Phone: 610-437-5040 x104
- Fax: 610-437-9650
- E-mail: Continue reading for contact information
“The Right People. The Right Placements.”